We were part of the people who believed that all tents were waterproof, till we were madly disappointed in our past adventure! Since then, we’ve been making plans towards our next adventure, and through our numerous researches, we found out everything you need to know about tents! Now, our blog will give you a nutshell of selecting from the best tents in 2020! We hope you’ve prepared for next-level fun time year, including outdoor stuff, spending some time with family and friends on small adventures at the weekend? You also planned to explore things on your threshold frequently, right? Tag along for our package for you!
As you’re looking for shock horror and tents, you’ll discover thousands of options to select from, right? This blog is good for you!
There are thousands of eye-catching mobile shelters like tents available in the market. But in this season, there would be a higher probability that we’re entering the heavy rainy phase of the season, so what you need is a waterproof tent!
But, note that not all tents are waterproof! So, you need to be on the lookout for quality waterproofing tech. If you mistakenly go for a poor waterproof tent, you would be awakening at 4.00 am by the wind and rain crashing against your tarpaulin section and a drenched wet sleeping sack.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING THE BEST WATERPROOF TENT TO BUY
Apart from the most vital feature of water-resistance, there are several additional necessary features that you may need to consider first before buying a new tent.
- Design, Space, and Size
There are lots of diverse designs, sizes, and shapes of tent you could buy, ranging from 1-man tents, four-person vaulted styles to eight-person compartment-style perpendicular tents, and all included.
Confirm how many are going for the regular camping and the extra space you may need before buying a tent. Check out for additional features like extendable porch regions and vestibules. They could provide a helpful storage room or extra sleeping spaces. Extra space could be beneficial when you’ve got wet stuff that should be stored.
As your newly purchased tent might be adequately waterproofed, you also have to check the periodic fitness since rain isn’t only the primary element that you might have to deal with. If you plan to camp out within more intemperate weather, consider getting a 3-season tent that would be strong, durable, and able to resist much colder temps and moisture levels.
2-seasons tents are ideal for summer and spring since they’ll still give some immediate warmth if the temp drops. On the other hand, there would always be enough ventilation. Make sure the poles, guy rope tech, or stakes of your tent are strong and vigorous enough to handle your camping situations.
Naturally, a waterproof tent is designed to shield away water and leaks. This means the sealed seams could cause unwanted condensation without enough ventilation. Your intentions could be to prevent leaks and water from entering, but you need to breathe well, especially with the other bodies (friends or family).
Therefore, get tents that have in-built ventilation points which could be opened without allowing water in. Interior layers ought to have a few mesh elements, and also, get tents with zippered mesh pane windows and doors that’ll generate additional cross-tent airflow.
7 BEST WATERPROOF TENTS IN 2020
- MSR MUTHA NX HUBBA WATERPROOF TENT
This is an easy to mount tent with two set-up alternatives to give tailored functional accommodations. Check it out!
- Enough ventilation with the alternative to show the nylon mesh roof
- Wide stay-dry doors, in-built rain gutters as well as a cross-ventilating rain fly
- Adequate interior headroom and elbow for 3 people all through the tent
- Easy assemble and dismantling featuring fused pole system and hub with colorful clips
- Perfectly portable and ultra-lightweight
- Spacious capacity
- Portable and lightweight for backpacking campers
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Extremely waterproof
- Coleman Sundome 9 Dome
Whether you’re planning to go camping with 4 people, this tent is just for you. It comes with the WeatherTec system and welded, sturdily structured 1000D PE floors. Check it out!
- Takes about 4-people comfortably
- Comes with a secure and discreet zippered electrical point of access
- Made of first-class waterproof as well as long-lasting 1000D polyethylene
- Provides 9″ 7 footprints with 59″ mid-height
- Original ventilation system gives cool-air emitted ports as well as Vari-Flo exposure to air
- Lightweight design
- Strong welded floors
- Interior storage services
- Zippered electrical docks panel
- Half mesh doors
- Wenzel Klondike Tent
If you and your family wish to experience caravan-style experience plus extra space and comfort, then go for this waterproof tent with water-resistant polyester for weatherproof.
- 3-season tent with an about eight-person capacity
- Enough ventilation with vent roof and zippered windows made of mesh
- Completely weather protected using rainfly and sturdy flat-locked sewed seams.
- A wide from awning for camping porch, extra sleeping space, or storage shelter
- An ideal choice for family camping with spacious size
- Resists rain and heavy wind
- Good ventilation
- Spacious inner
- The ideal value for money
- Not lightweight
- Marmot Tungsten 3P Tent
If you need something worth it, then get this tent. Due to the waterproof features, this tent is known as the best waterproof tent in 2020. Check it out!
- Long-lasting construction, portable, and lightweight
- Colorful part for easy and quick set-up
- 2 convenient vestibules/doors
- Gives ultimate ventilation as well as protects from bugs and condensation
- Solid construction
- Easy, colorful assembly
- Waterproof walls and footprint
- Bathtub floor not included.
- Coleman Evanston Dome Tent
We’ve brought you a 6 person waterproof tent. What’s more? It has extra features and extra space for 6 person capacity. That’s great!
- Comes with carrying bag and rainfly
- Assembles in 15 min.
- Original WeatherTech system plus solid welded floors
- Bug-free living room section as a result of the separate curtained room
- A spaciously constructed 6 person tent could take in 2 ideal air beds
- Original Weather Technology system
- Ventilated windows
- Well-constructed rainfly
- Bid extra porch space
- Portable when dismantled
- Not lightweight
- Eureka Copper Canyon Tent
Here’s is the best waterproof tent for 4 persons. It has vertical cabin design plus 7 ft of standing space. This is great for family or friends camping.
- Inspiring 13ft” 10ft space plus 7ft” of internal height space
- 6 huge windows that provide a complete 360o view as well as cross-tent ventilation
- Zippered E-power port for interior electrical supply
- Vertical calls give uttermost interior space
- Long-lasting construction plus easy assembly fiberglass or steel frame as well as pin or ring assembly.
- Solid frame
- It’s the best latest waterproof tent
- Gives a home experience
- Ideal standing height space
- Near-vertical walls
- Lightweight when folded
- No interior sections
- It is pricey
- Teton Sports Ultra Mounts Waterproof Tent
This is among the best waterproof tents. But if you’re going for a solo or 2-person camping, this waterproof tent is an ideal option for you.
- Durable, portable, and lightweight construction
- Armored heat fastened seams as well as anchor points
- Fully mesh upper as well as waterproof rainfly plus in-built cutaway flues
- Gives definitive ventilation including protection from bugs and condensation
- The footprint of 150D Oxford material makes tent remain in prime state
- Seamless construction
- Compact and lightweight
- Comes within an option of 4 sizes
- Ideal waterproofing
- Ventilated even without windows
- Has no windows
The rate at which tents would warm you and keep you dry with its numerous features could significantly vary from a brand and manufacturer to another! Therefore, if you’re looking for something compact and small for an individual trip or with many rooms for a family or friends adventure, we believe you need something that won’t let water pass through.
Thus, our compiled list of the best waterproof tent will make it easy for you to get your dream tent! I hope this write-up would serve as a guide to choosing the latest waterproof tent. We are sure that you’ve learned about, read about the best waterproof tent for your camping here?
We’re sure we’ve led you successfully to making the best decision ever when you go out to the marketplace! Go ahead to get the best waterproof tent for your camping! We assure you that there won’t be regrettable mistakes when choosing the waterproof tents with our well-guided steps! Enjoy your camping this year with your family!
There’s nothing to worry about. The price does not matter. If you look at the tents’ costs, you might go cheap and get a poor quality tent. Not all affordable products are fake or poorly made, but they also know that most cheap products are of low quality.