Do you have a job that makes you walk on concrete for the whole day? Then this write-up is for you. Don’t say you can walk on those concrete with your normal shoes. Your normal shoes don’t have the special features of the shoes for hard concrete.
Understand now that walking or standing for a long time can surely affect your joints and feet! However, walking or standing on concrete floors for several hours could bring about excruciating pain.
Additionally, it could injure your lower limbs, joints, as well as feet, if you don’t gradually get the best shoes for walking on concrete.
The best shoes for walking on concrete are particularly designed to support the wearer’s feet and decrease inflammation in the person’s body. The inflammation can come from poor foot support. This is why you need to read up this write-up.
If this is your first time buying a shoe for walking on concrete, then we’ll guide you. In this write-up, you’ll discover the best shoes for walking on hard surfacesand features that made them the best!
WHY WEAR THE BEST SHOES FOR WALKING ON CONCRETE?
Concrete is heartless. It doesn’t give you padding or show mercy while stepping on it. This makes it an extremely uncomfortable surface to walk on. If you walk on concrete for a long time, you can develop severe health hazards, including wounds and chronic situations that affect your legs, back, joints, hips, and feet.
While walking, each step impacts your body- this impact worsens while walking on a concrete surface. Do you know why? The surface could consume your shins, causing tissue damage and muscle pain.
Moreover, the repeated impact on your knee joints could cause the kneecaps to brunt against the nearest bones, bringing about tendinitis and even cartilage damage.
In a nut shell, walking on rough and hard areas like concrete every day could cause:
- Strain – the strain put on your lower limbs, joints, and feet while walking on rough surfaces can negatively affect your lower back, resulting in stiffness and pain.
- Stress impact – walking on concrete can be stressful on the hips, feet, heels, spine, ankles, and knees. It could be very painful.
- Fatigue – fatigue of the foot is a widespread situation, taking place after walking on concrete for a long time frame. Your feet muscles become extremely tired and start developing cramps, which could be painful and lead to walking with a limp
Evidently, if you walk daily on concrete, then you have to invest in the best shoes. If you don’t, you are liable to experience severe pain that could be risky to your health. Moreover, let’s see a few things you must consider when buying these particular shoes.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING THE BEST SHOES FOR WALKING ON CONCRETE
Since everyone want to live a minimalist life, getting the cheapest shoe that would not last up to a month is waste. Sometimes, not all cheap products are poorly made. In this case, consider quality rather than the price.
First-class footwear would last longer and you’ll get more utility and value from your purchase. These shoes with 100% durability would save you the waste of repurchasing shoes after a month.
Your plantar fascia normally receives shock while walking, however when there’s unbearable pressure on it due to hard surfaces like concrete, the tendon becomes exhausted, which could result in injury and inflammation.
Putting on suitable supportive shoes could help align your entire body. No part of the body in particular would feel any pain or excess pressure than other. On the other hand, if you put on well supportive footwear, your arches would have a place to relax on. This prevents stretching of tissue band.
As the initial protection layer, the outsole must be tough and thick enough to protect your foot against the unleveled floor. Thick soles last longer. They absorb sock when you walk on huge rocks. Premium-quality outsoles have solid treads to maintain your stability on wet areas, preventing the chances of injuries from falling and slipping
In addition, as the sole is the initial defense layer against harmful objects, it ought to be solid enough to stop potential penetration.
The best shoes for walking on concrete ought to possess the safety element in them. Restaurant servers, construction workers, bar attendants, work on rough, uneven surfaces that can easily lead to chronic injuries if they fall as they mightsprint against a rock or something. Thus, a trusted shoe ought to possess a rock plate protector to provide better toe protection.
The inner sole help in assisting the outsole for next-level comfort. Most at times, custom insoles are normally superior in quality than the follow-come insoles of the shoe.
Insoles produced from the other softer and gel materials could give a smooth cradle to your feet and enable you to stand all through the day. You won’t feel a single pain. In addition, you can check out the well-cushioned interchangeable insoles for an improved experience.
- Ventilation and Breathability
If you’re the kind of people that stand, walk, or always run on concrete surfaces, your shoes’ interior is apt to become hotter.
Thus, the boots or shoes you purchase ought to have some mesh tech or perforations that enable air circulation.
5 BEST SHOES FOR WALKING ON CONCRETE
- New Balance Men’s MW411v2 Walking Shoe
This shoe is ideal for people in search of quality, yet cheap shoe with a great features and design. Check it out!
- Features leather upper overlay
- Rubber outsole that absorbs shock.
- Features lace-up design to tight grip to avoid sliding off when working.
- Rubber sole
- Perforated top
- Lace-up design
- The insole is of first-class and it’s removable.
- It isvery breathable even within hotter environments.
- It’s comfy, cheap, and durable.
- Comes in diverse colors
- Its shock absorbing capability can fade
- Saucony Women’s ProGrid Integrity ST2 Walking Shoe
Do you need a versatile and smart looking shoe? Then this is for you. You can walking on any hard surface with it, and even use it for fashion with any desire outfit.
- ProGrid ST2 consists of full-grain leather upper, and a roomier front end
- A lace-up built for a tight, yetcomfy fit.
- Rubber sole plus Walk-Trac comfortable outsole with Durable XT-900 material
- The collar and tongue are padded using plush material.
- It’s accompanied by a cushioned insole.
- Non-slip sole for firm traction on rough grounds and wet surfaces.
- The outer side offers plenty of goodness.
- PROGRID cushioning makes it comfortable
- It’s durableand comfortable.
- It’s lightweight and cheap.
- Color fades away
- It’s not breathable
- Clarks Women’s Wave Trek Sneaker
This all-weather shoe is designed to comfort youas you’re wearing it all through your activities. it is lightweight, beautiful, and versatile. Trust us, you’ll like it!
- Compact, lightweight, and petite design makes it ideal for all events.
- Made from real full-grain leather plus waterproof attributes.
- Features lined sides with softest materials to decrease the bruising impact of putting on full-grain leather.
- The midsole and outsole provides shock absorbance while stepping on stones and hard objects.
- Features Rocker rubber outsole for flexibility and durability.
- Comes with replaceable Ortholitefootbed
- It’s comfortable.
- It has roomy interior for toe movement.
- This shoe is extremely durable and stylish
- Completely waterproof and ideal for all weather events.
- It gets hotter inside
- Adidas Terrex Swift R Walking Shoes
Working on construction sites or places where you must tread on concrete floorsall through day demands a solid shoe. Check this out!
- Features strong synthetic overlays
- Mesh Abrasion-resistant ripstop
- Traxion tech outsole for multi-directional grip and multi-surface traction
- Lacing style of Lace Bungee to avoid tangled laces
- EVA lightweight midsole
- Adiprene in the heel region for dispersion and shock absorption
- Can be used for hiking and running as well
- Lightweight and slip resistant
- Doesn’t smell even when hot
- It’s not waterproof
- No adequate ventilation
- Saucony Men’s Echelon LE2 Walking Shoe
If you need a shoe that provides you with elite performance as well as comfort and longevity, then this is for you.Let’s see what we’ve got!
- Full-grain upper overlay leather
- Breathable fabric linings
- Wide toe box and roomy interior
- PowerGrid cushioning tech
- Well-padded collar and tongue
- Rubber outsole – XT-900 carbon rubber and IBR
- Orthotic friendly
- Sleek design
- SRC Impact Zone for shock absorption
- EVA sockliner
- The latter improves longevity and traction
- Absorbs shock while running, standing, or walking
- Gives comfort and stability
- Poor design
Wow! To me these are wonderful brands! I am sure you’ll not regret buying from this list of 5 best shoes for walking on concrete! Never forget to consider our buying tips before getting one! Why not start your shopping adventure at once. Confidently, you have a 30-days guarantee for money back. So, if you don’t receive a quality product, you can return it and request for your money back.